4.27.2009

Eep! I owe four weeks of blogs!

And I've been getting the sympathy replies from Amy (which are appreciated). I'm not proud.

Ok, so I meant to reply to the first round of sites. I meant to blog about the project I did on my own. I also meant to blog about the testing situation at my school. Finally, I meant to blog about my Masters Project on Response to Intervention because RtI is devoid of multimodality.

I also meant to react to Karen Kaun's visit to my school to demo Plato software. I think I wanted to squeeze in my first round of reactions to the curricular changes I've pushed since I started my 3-credit paper.

Oh, and the weather was beautiful in California.

I will make those blogs up - starting this weekend. I went out this weekend to read in the park and got the worst sunburn anyway. The sun is reminding me I have work to do! My skin is reminding me to wear higher spf.

1 comment:

  1. The "I'm not proud" means to say that I will HAPPILY take sympathy replies from a TA.

    Thank you Amy!

    ReplyDelete